Hosted by Booking Through Thursday.
1. What’s your favorite time of day to read? At night, just before bed every night and early in the morning if it’s off day from work.
2. Do you read during breakfast? (Assuming you eat breakfast.) Yes. Read a few lines from the Quran for my day.
3. What’s your favorite breakfast food? (Noting that breakfast foods can be eaten any time of day.) Lots of favorites. I much enjoy fried rice with sausages, eggs and clams.
4. How many hours a day would you say you read? I made sure to eat at least 30 minutes per day. If I’m lucky, I would read till day (considering of course it’s not a working day)
5. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago?Yes I admit. Before I started working, my reading was splendid. I get to finish 3 books per day. Now.. It’s lucky if I actually finish a book under a week span.
6. Do you consider yourself a speed reader? Yes. But only when I need information fast. But I can’t bear reading through fast my novels.
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Read like Bicentennial Man
8. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go? Yes! Always!
9. What KIND of book? It can be a physical book or a e-book! I’m arm with a e-books always via my iphone
10. How old were you when you got your first library card? If I remember right, I was 7. I still remember I borrowed a book about grasshoppers.
11. What’s the oldest book you have in your collection? (Oldest physical copy? Longest in the collection? Oldest copyright?) My mom’s dictionary.
12. Do you read in bed? Of course.
13. Do you write in your books? NO!!!!
14. If you had one piece of advice to a new reader, what would it be? You can stop and choose another book if it bored you. But do please give the book a chance to page 50.