Hosted by The Sunday Stealing
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY? Yes
35. WEAKNESSES? him ♥
37. FIRST JOB? Freelance Web Designer
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Nope
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE? Yes
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU DID STEALING? Watching TV
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? hum
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My Hair
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Nope
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Him ♥ & ARCs
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND WHAT DO YOU WANT THEIR NAMES TO BE? (OR IF YOU HAVE KIDS, TELL US ABOUT THEM.) 2. Won’t tell
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO? eerr. BO?
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL? Creativity Breeding Grounds
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Pantene
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Depends when
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Lambchop
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Nail Biting
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON? Yes
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes
55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS? Yes
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? No
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Bowling, gaming
58. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS? neither
59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE? Be successful in some of my goals
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? lego?
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? 58 give and take
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID? NO!
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Yes
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mashed potatoes
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A LOVER? Loving, understanding.. dependable
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Lis, Tiny
67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER? Dresden’s powers
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Hosted by The Sunday Stealing
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Jenn’s Bookshelves is hosting this mini challenge and there aren’t much guidelines to join. But heck.. something fill it up I guess. Here are a few info on how I organize my books.
How do I keep up with what I have in my collection?
I found great sites just for tracking my books at Goodreads & Librarything. Both of which are accessible by my phone and easily maintain. I occasionally download my list to keep up and do some manual stuff through my computer via Excel. In that file, I have it organized much more to ‘Price’, ‘Author’, ‘Title’, ‘Series’, ‘Genre’, ‘Year Acquired’, 'Copy' (subdivide to ARC, Review, Borrowed, Bought). I must admit I haven’t been very nice with this excel list.
- I have a few places where I store my books:
- 2 book shelves
- 5 big Storage containers,
- 6 delivery boxes (I have yet to unpack)
- a couple of boxes of books for garagesale
- my external hard drives.
Online Database (GR, LT, Excel). My system is very much OCD-ed. Tags are my organization best friend and my enemy roll in one.
- TBR, Read, Wishlist
- Fiction, Non-Fiction & Reference
- Sub-Divide: Horror, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Literary, etc.
- Author, Title, Year acquired, Publicist, Country, Arc, Review… etc…
Hosted @ The Sunday Stealing
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Chicken pox..
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? 2010 Calendar. I need to change it.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Not that I know.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Depends on my mood
5. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN? Midnight
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Him.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Him.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My works and his shirt.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 4 feet 2
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? No
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? only at work lol
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? none recently
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR? locked in the roomful of cockroaches
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO? Hazel Brown, brunette
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING? err… not applicable?
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Cheese! Honey Garlic Chicken
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Sushi!
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME? Blue. Red. Black.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? err.. no.. I won’t try either
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? A T-Shirt from ♥
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? Yes. My ♥
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No..
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Ego. But I prefer no brand baby!
25. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY? Sandra Bullock, Elly Suriati, Fauziah Nawi, Ogy Ahmad Daud / Michael Rosenbaum, Erry Putra
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes, a cat and 4 kittens
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? Felines
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? no…
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED? 13
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes
32. FAVORITE QUOTE? “I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.” – Dr Seuss
33. FAVORITE PLACE? In his arms
- Creating Challenge Progress bars. This was toughy! My maths were all wonky… Very wonky and all over the place. But I manage nicely enough.
- Clean up my sidebars reading challenge. Merged 3 of the some what similar challenges to minimize space. I’m still figuring out what to do with the rest.
- Creating cheat sheets. Yes this was a bit of time consuming. Figuring out how to clean up my cheat sheets for my reviews and meme. I need to figure out who host what nowadays due to blog tours lol
- And saw a bit of a monkey visitor in the progress. o.0
Mailbox Monday (currently hosted by Knitting and Sundries) & In My Mail is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday & In My mail can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.
These are the ones I got for last week =D Yup THAT many! Got them from friends, publisher, etc =D I'm just worried on how fast I be able to review them. Yeah.. I need to read faster...