Host: CornerfoldsChallenge Guidelines
- This challenge will run from January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016.
- You can join at anytime before October 15, 2016.
- Books must be read and reviewed in 2016.
- Audiobooks, re-reads, short stories, and crossovers are fine.
- You don't have to be a book blogger to participate! You can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, etc.
- Sign up on the designated Linky below with your post, shelf, etc. and leave a comment letting us know what your personal goal is.
- Link up your reviews each month via the provided linky!
- Read and review 1-5 horror books to receive the Running Scared badge and receive an entry into a giveaway to win a $5 gift card!
- Read and review 6-10 horror books to receive the Brave Reader badge and receive an entry into a giveaway to win a $10 gift card!
- Read and review 11-15 horror books to receive the Fearless badge and receive an entry into a giveaway to win a $15 gift card!
- Read and review 16+ horror books to receive the Horror Hound badge and receive an entry into a giveaway to win a $20 gift card!
Challenge Update Schedule
- March 17th - First Quarter Update
- June 16th - Second Quarter Update & Giveaway
- September 22nd - Third Quarter Update
- December 22nd - Challenge Wrap-Up & Giveaway
Lists to Get You Started
How to Sign Up
- Enter your information in the Linky tool below as follows: Your name @ Your blog name (i.e. Tracy @ Cornerfolds).
- If you are a blogger, grab the button below, create a blog post or page letting us know you are participating in this challenge and what your personal goal is ― be sure to link back to this post!
- If you are not a blogger, you can use Goodreads (or any other book tracking site) and create a shelf for the challenge and link to that
- Lastly, Tweet about the reading challenge using #2016HorrorChallenge!