Happy New Year everybody! It’s a brand new year of 2013. We’ve survived the Mayan Apocalypse of 2012. Read alot of good books and talk with brilliant good book people, friends with other awesome bloggers, and found alot of brilliant books out there. My “To Be Read” pile, has increased significantly like crazy this year. Ouch! *lol* Oh well… not that I’m complaining. How’s yours?
Anyhoo, as always, here’s a list of books I resolve to read this year. Most of them are book series I meant to read.
1. Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles #4) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl. I just finished reading the third book. It was well… I need to read this one as soon as I could.
2. Halo (Halo #1) by Alexandra Adornetto.
3. Hush Hush (Hush Hush #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick).
4. The Iron King (The Iron Fey #1) By Julie Kagawa.
5. Unearthly (Unearthy #1) by Cynthia Hand
6. Die For Me (Revenants #1) By Amy Plum
7. Starcrossed (Starcrossed #1) By Josephine Angelini
8. Breath (Breath #1) by Sarah Crossan.
9. Everneath (Everneath #1) by Brodi Ashton
10. What the Spell? (Life’s a Witch #1) by Brittany Geragotelis