01 Jan 2010 - 31 Dec 2010
Goal: To read 30 books that have been adapted into movies, and watch said movies
• You don't have to select your books ahead of time. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
• If you decide to join this challenge be sure to create a post telling others. Also, please make sure you add a link back to this post so others can join in. You can join at any time!
• Non-bloggers may enter as well. If you have a blog, please post the review of BOTH the book and movie on your blog, detailing:
a) Your honest opinions of the book and movie
b) Which one did you enjoy more (book or movie?)
c) What do you think is so good about the book for it to have been made into a movie
Make sure you label the reviews with “30 Books To Movies” so it’ll be easier for me to link them.
• Series only count as one entry. For example, even though there are 7 Harry Potter books, altogether they only count as 1 of the 30 books because they belong to the same series.
• At the end of the challenge, I'll randomly pick 2 participants to receive some goodies. Note that participants are only eligible to win the goodies if they've posted all the reviews of the 30 books and movies on their blog.